- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lindsay J Marshburn, OD
Dr. Lindsay J Marshburn, OD is a doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Lindsay J Marshburn, OD has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lindsay J Marshburn, OD has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
7 Years Experience
Graduated in 2013
Dr. Lindsay J Marshburn, OD Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lindsay J Marshburn, OD
Dr. Lindsay Johnson Marshburn is proud to call Decatur home. Dr. Marshburn is originally from Peachtree City, GA and attended the University of Georgia before receiving her Doctor of Optometry degree from the University of Alabama Birmingham School of Optometry. While attending UAB, she was elected president of UAB's American Optometric Student Association and president of the Student Government. After graduation, Dr. Marshburn was selected as a resident for Woolfson Eye Institute where she specialized in managment of Refractive and Ocular Surgery and Ocular Disease. Dr. Marshburn is certified by the National Board of Optometry and the Georgia State Board of Optometry and is a current member of the Georgia Optometric Association and American Optometric Association. Dr. Marshburn joined Reagin Optometric Group, the oldest eye care practice in DeKalb County, several years ago. When she is not providing patient care, Dr. Marshburn enjoys all that the City of Decatur has to offer with her husband and their two daughters.