Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel T Farkas
Dr. Daniel T Farkas, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Brentwood, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel T Farkas has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Daniel T Farkas has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
29 Years Experience
Suny College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Daniel T Farkas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
Locations & DirectionsLONG ISLAND EYE SURGICAL CARE, 601 Suffolk Ave Ste 4, Brentwood, NY
Dr. Daniel T Farkas is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Brentwood, NY.