- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanne Caruso OD
Dr. Joanne Caruso, OD is a doctor primarily located in East Boston, MA, with another office in Watertown, MA. They have 35 years of experience. Their specialties include Optometry. They speak English.
Dr. Joanne Caruso has 2 locations
Dr. Joanne Caruso has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joanne Caruso has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Joanne Caruso Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joanne Caruso
Dr. Caruso graduated from the New England College of Optometry in 1985. Dr. Caruso works in East Boston, MA and 1 other location and specializes in Optometry.