Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rachael S Potter
Dr. Rachael S Potter, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Mankato, MN. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachael S Potter has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Rachael S Potter has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. Rachael S Potter has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Rachael S Potter yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
18 Years Experience
Illinois College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRACHAEL SUZANNE POTTER OD, 1820 Madison Ave, Mankato, MN
Dr. Rachael S Potter is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Mankato, MN.