Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas E Clark OD
Dr. Thomas E Clark, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in New Ulm, MN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas E Clark has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas E Clark has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
16 Years Experience
Pacific University - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Thomas E Clark Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDRS AKRE AND SIMPSON LTD, 1715 S Broadway St, New Ulm, MN
Dr. Thomas E Clark is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near New Ulm, MN.