Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph M Slapnicher
Dr. Joseph M Slapnicher, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Hastings, MN. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph M Slapnicher has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Joseph M Slapnicher has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
47 Years Experience
New England College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Joseph M Slapnicher Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRIVERTOWN EYE CENTER, 1011 N Frontage Rd, Hastings, MN
Dr. Joseph M Slapnicher is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Hastings, MN.