Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Renee A Fuemmeler
Dr. Renee A Fuemmeler, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Renee A Fuemmeler has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Renee A Fuemmeler has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Renee A Fuemmeler has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Renee A Fuemmeler yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
17 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Renee A Fuemmeler accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAccent On Vision, 7121 Prospect Pl NE, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Renee A Fuemmeler is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Albuquerque, NM.