Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelly A Blount has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kelly A Blount has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Kelly A Blount has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Kelly A Blount yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Blount is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Uab - School Of Optometry
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Kelly A Blount accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGadsden Eye Associates, 429 S 3rd St, Gadsden, AL
Dr. Kelly A Blount is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Gadsden, AL.