Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall Walker OD
Dr. Marshall Walker, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Edmond, OK, with another office in Perkins, OK. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall Walker has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Marshall Walker has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Marshall Walker has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. Marshall Walker Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Marshall Walker's office for more information.
14701 N Santa Fe Ave Edmond, OK : (405) 752-2733
509 E Highway 33 Perkins, OK : (405) 547-2473
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marshall Walker is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Edmond, OK.