Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Shettle
Dr. David S Shettle, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David S Shettle has the following 1 specialty
Dr. David S Shettle has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. David S Shettle Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsSHETTLE FAMILY EYE CARE & EYE WEAR, 4200 4th St N Ste F, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. David S Shettle is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Saint Petersburg, FL.