Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard P Steinhauser Sr
Dr. Richard P Steinhauser Sr, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Richmond, KY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard P Steinhauser Sr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Richard P Steinhauser Sr has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
46 Years Experience
Southern College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Richard P Steinhauser Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRICHARD P STEINHAUSER SR OD, 2008 Merchant Dr Ste 3, Richmond, KY
Dr. Richard P Steinhauser Sr is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Richmond, KY.