Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Greg E Batts
Dr. Greg E Batts, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Paducah, KY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Greg E Batts has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Greg E Batts has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
20 Years Experience
Southern College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Greg E Batts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO