Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry A Lawrence III
Dr. Henry A Lawrence III, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Amherst, MA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Henry A Lawrence III has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Henry A Lawrence III has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
39 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Henry A Lawrence III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVALLEY MEDICAL GROUP, 31 Hall Dr Ste 1, Amherst, MA
Dr. Henry A Lawrence III is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Amherst, MA.