Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kate A Mcclure
Dr. Kate A Mcclure, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Columbus, OH. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Kate A Mcclure has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kate A Mcclure has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Kate A Mcclure has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Kate A Mcclure yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Kate A Mcclure accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Locations & DirectionsOsu Optometry Clinics, 338 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH
Dr. Kate A Mcclure is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Columbus, OH.