Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl A Eckhardt
Dr. Cheryl A Eckhardt, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Newark, OH. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cheryl A Eckhardt has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Cheryl A Eckhardt has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
18 Years Experience
College Of Optometry - Ohio State University
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNEWARK OPTOMETRY LLC, 603 Country Club Dr, Newark, OH
Dr. Cheryl A Eckhardt is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Newark, OH.