Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane S Dible
Dr. Diane S Dible, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Ottawa, OH. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Diane S Dible has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Diane S Dible has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
24 Years Experience
College Of Optometry - Ohio State University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Diane S Dible accepts the following insurance providers.
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & DirectionsTHOMAS E BAUER OD AND DIANE S DIBLE OD LLC, 1518 N Perry St, Ottawa, OH
Dr. Diane S Dible is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Ottawa, OH.