Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cory A Fields
Dr. Cory A Fields, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Stoughton, WI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Cory A Fields has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Cory A Fields has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. Cory A Fields has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Cory A Fields yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
15 Years Experience
Illinois College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Cory A Fields accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsStoughton Dean Clinic, 225 Church St, Stoughton, WI
Dr. Cory A Fields is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Stoughton, WI.