Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Cowger
Dr. Diane Cowger, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Harrisonburg, VA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Diane Cowger has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Diane Cowger has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
27 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Diane Cowger Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Diane Cowger's office for more information.
1790 E Market St Ste 136 Harrisonburg, VA : (540) 434-3937
Locations & DirectionsDIANE COWGER OD, 1790 E Market St Ste 136, Harrisonburg, VA
Dr. Diane Cowger is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Harrisonburg, VA.