Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana L Hess OD
Dr. Diana L Hess, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Diana L Hess has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Diana L Hess has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
26 Years Experience
Pacific University - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Diana L Hess Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsABSOLUTE EYE CARE, 1890 NE 162nd Ave, Portland, OR
Dr. Diana L Hess is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Portland, OR.