Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Scott Schatz
Dr. Scott Schatz, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Schatz has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Scott Schatz has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
27 Years Experience
New England College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Scott Schatz accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
Locations & DirectionsNOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY, 3200 S University Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Scott Schatz is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Fort Lauderdale, FL.