Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra D Wasmanski OD
Dr. Alexandra D Wasmanski, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Stroudsburg, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra D Wasmanski has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Alexandra D Wasmanski has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
20 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Alexandra D Wasmanski Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsSTROUDSBURG EYE SPECIALISTS, 852 N 9th St, Stroudsburg, PA
Dr. Alexandra D Wasmanski is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Stroudsburg, PA.