Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kari A Cline
Dr. Kari A Cline, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Beaverton, OR. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Kari A Cline has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kari A Cline has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Kari A Cline has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Kari A Cline yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
13 Years Experience
Pacific University - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Kari A Cline accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsMURRAY SCHOLLS VISION CENTER, 14600 SW Murray Scholls Dr, Beaverton, OR
Dr. Kari A Cline is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Beaverton, OR.