Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregg E Kamnetz
Dr. Gregg E Kamnetz, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregg E Kamnetz has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gregg E Kamnetz has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
33 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Gregg E Kamnetz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTEXAS STATE OPTICAL, 2712 Bee Caves Rd Ste 118, Austin, TX
Dr. Gregg E Kamnetz is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Austin, TX.