Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Desiree M Herron OD
Dr. Desiree M Herron, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Watertown, WI. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Desiree M Herron has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Desiree M Herron has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
9 Years Experience
New England College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Desiree M Herron Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsDESIREE M HERRON OD, 1640 S Church St, Watertown, WI
Dr. Desiree M Herron is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Watertown, WI.