Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea T Sutton
Dr. Andrea T Sutton, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrea T Sutton has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Andrea T Sutton has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
31 Years Experience
New England College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Andrea T Sutton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
Locations & DirectionsANDREA TRACY SUTTON OD, 4338 Amboy Rd, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Andrea T Sutton is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Staten Island, NY.