Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan T Mcbee OD
Dr. Ryan T Mcbee, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in West Mifflin, PA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ryan T Mcbee has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Ryan T Mcbee has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Ryan McBee is the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ryan T Mcbee - Posted on February 26th, 2018
WOW I'm so Impressed
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ryan T Mcbee - Posted on February 1st, 2018
WOW......I'm soooo impressed with the great care I received today! I had some issues yesterday which I just assumed was surgery related. So I spoke to Triage Debbie today and she said to come right down. :) After many tests, I saw the great Dr McBee! He is amazing! And took so much time and care with me to be sure my symptoms were not retina or post-surgery (related ) I was so surprised at how happy, pleasant and patient he was to me. He dilated and looked at my left eye for quite some time, and said all looked ok. He suggested that I may have a sinus infection which I never even thought. He mentioned my perhaps stopping into a med express.And to my surprise, I have a sinus and an ear infection! If it weren't for Dr McBee telling me that, I would have never gone to the doctors. Please thank him for his amazing "deduction"! Each time I am in West Mifflin I am more impressed with the skill of your doctors. Thank you.
11 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Ryan T Mcbee Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Ryan T Mcbee is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near West Mifflin, PA.