Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Anthony V Valenti
Dr. Anthony V Valenti, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Zephyrhills, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony V Valenti has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Anthony V Valenti has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. Anthony V Valenti has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Anthony V Valenti yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
29 Years Experience
Suny College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Anthony V Valenti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsFL MEDICAL CLINIC PA, 38101 Market Sq, Zephyrhills, FL
Dr. Anthony V Valenti is similar to the following 0 Optometrists near Zephyrhills, FL.