Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heidi R Rich OD
Dr. Heidi R Rich, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Heidi R Rich has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Heidi R Rich has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
22 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Optometry
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Heidi R Rich Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsBEST IN SIGHT FAMILY EYE CARE, 4900 S Arlington Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Heidi R Rich is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Indianapolis, IN.