Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas E Dunlap Jr
Dr. Thomas E Dunlap Jr, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Albemarle, NC. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas E Dunlap Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas E Dunlap Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Thomas E Dunlap Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Thomas E Dunlap Jr yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
34 Years Experience
Southern College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Thomas E Dunlap Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsDunlap Vision Center, 303 Salisbury Ave, Albemarle, NC
Dr. Thomas E Dunlap Jr is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Albemarle, NC.