Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robin Coady
Dr. Robin Coady, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Fairbury, IL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin Coady has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Robin Coady has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
25 Years Experience
University Of Houston - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Robin Coady accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFairbury Vision Center, 2 Aspen Ct, Fairbury, IL
Dr. Robin Coady is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Fairbury, IL.