Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas E Arey OD
Dr. Thomas E Arey, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Alpharetta, GA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas E Arey has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas E Arey has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
22 Years Experience
Uab - School Of Optometry
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Thomas E Arey Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas E Arey's office for more information.
5315F Windward Pkwy Alpharetta, GA : (678) 393-2025
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Thomas E Arey is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Alpharetta, GA.