Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles W Peterson
Dr. Charles W Peterson, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Billings, MT. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles W Peterson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Charles W Peterson has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Charles W Peterson has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Charles W Peterson yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
20 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Hospital For Special Surgery
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWAL-MART VISION CENTER, 2525 King Ave W, Billings, MT
Dr. Charles W Peterson is similar to the following 0 Optometrists near Billings, MT.