Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard H Frankel OD
Dr. Richard H Frankel, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Sayreville, NJ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard H Frankel has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Richard H Frankel has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
44 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Richard H Frankel Accepts the Following Insurance
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
Locations & DirectionsRICHARD HOWARD FRANKEL OD, 343 Washington Rd, Sayreville, NJ
Dr. Richard H Frankel is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Sayreville, NJ.