Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy J Mellus OD
Dr. Timothy J Mellus, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Grandville, MI. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy J Mellus has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Timothy J Mellus has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Timothy J Mellus Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Timothy J Mellus's office for more information.
3343 Century Center St SW Grandville, MI : (616) 249-7362
Locations & DirectionsPEARLE VISION, 3343 Century Center St SW, Grandville, MI
Dr. Timothy J Mellus is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Grandville, MI.