Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenya E Henderson
Dr. Kenya E Henderson, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Hernando, MS. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenya E Henderson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kenya E Henderson has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
13 Years Experience
Southern College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Kenya E Henderson Accepts the Following Insurance
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWAL-MART VISION CENTER, 2600 McIngvale Rd, Hernando, MS
Dr. Kenya E Henderson is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Hernando, MS.