Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Fred C Lichota
Dr. Fred C Lichota, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in New Baltimore, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred C Lichota has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Fred C Lichota has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
38 Years Experience
Michigan College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Fred C Lichota accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsADVANCED VISION CENTERS, 32090 23 Mile Rd, New Baltimore, MI
Dr. Fred C Lichota is similar to the following 1 Optometrists near New Baltimore, MI.