Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey P Collins
Dr. Jeffrey P Collins, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Soda Springs, ID. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey P Collins has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jeffrey P Collins has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
12 Years Experience
College Of Optometry - Ohio State University
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Jeffrey P Collins Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOREGON TRAIL EYE CARE, 152 S Main St, Soda Springs, ID
Dr. Jeffrey P Collins is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Soda Springs, ID.