Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Douglas K Stigge
Dr. Douglas K Stigge, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Manhattan, KS. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas K Stigge has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Douglas K Stigge has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Douglas K Stigge has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Douglas K Stigge yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
38 Years Experience
University Of Houston - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Douglas K Stigge accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsStigge Vision Care, 1202 Moro St, Manhattan, KS
Dr. Douglas K Stigge is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Manhattan, KS.