Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kim H Kawakami OD
Dr. Kim H Kawakami, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Wailuku, HI. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Kim H Kawakami has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kim H Kawakami has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Kim H Kawakami Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kim H Kawakami's office for more information.
80 Mahalani St Wailuku, HI : (808) 243-6203
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE WAILUKU CLINIC, 80 Mahalani St, Wailuku, HI
Dr. Kim H Kawakami is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Wailuku, HI.