Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Connie L Chronister
Dr. Connie L Chronister, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. Dr. Chronister is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia and Hahnemann University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Connie L Chronister has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Connie L Chronister has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Chronister is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Connie L Chronister accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- IBC Personal Choice PPO