Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sophie Robinson OD
Dr. Sophie Robinson, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. She has 2 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sophie Robinson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sophie Robinson has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
2 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2016
Dr. Sophie Robinson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsOPTICS OF SCOTTSDALE LLC, 20301 N Hayden Rd Ste 100, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Sophie Robinson is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Scottsdale, AZ.