Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jeffrey S Silbernagel
Dr. Jeffrey S Silbernagel, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey S Silbernagel has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jeffrey S Silbernagel has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. Jeffrey S Silbernagel has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Jeffrey S Silbernagel yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
29 Years Experience
University Of Houston - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Jeffrey S Silbernagel accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey S Silbernagel Od, 10745 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Jeffrey S Silbernagel is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Knoxville, TN.