Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dan R Dye
Dr. Dan R Dye, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Eldora, IA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Dan R Dye has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Dan R Dye has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. Dan R Dye has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Dan R Dye yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
38 Years Experience
University Of Houston - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Dan R Dye accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & DirectionsVISION HEALTH CENTER, 1317 12th St, Eldora, IA
Dr. Dan R Dye is similar to the following 0 Optometrists near Eldora, IA.