Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lyndsay L Tomkins
Dr. Lyndsay L Tomkins, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lyndsay L Tomkins has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Lyndsay L Tomkins has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Lyndsay L Tomkins accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsVERDIER EYE CENTER, 1000 E Paris Ave SE Ste 130, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Lyndsay L Tomkins is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Grand Rapids, MI.