Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephen Bordlee
Dr. Stephen Bordlee, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Montgomery, AL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. Dr. Bordlee is affiliated with Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System West Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Bordlee has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Stephen Bordlee has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Stephen Bordlee has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Stephen Bordlee yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Bordlee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System West Campus
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCENTRAL ALABAMA VA HEALTHCARE SYSTEM WEST, 215 Perry Hill Rd, Montgomery, AL
Dr. Stephen Bordlee is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Montgomery, AL.