Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Courtney A Stehlin
Dr. Courtney A Stehlin, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Courtney A Stehlin has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Courtney A Stehlin has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. Courtney A Stehlin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Courtney A Stehlin yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Courtney A Stehlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsLenscrafters, 122 S County Center Way Ste A, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Courtney A Stehlin is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Saint Louis, MO.