Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jan T Hageman
Dr. Jan T Hageman, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in McPherson, KS. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Jan T Hageman has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jan T Hageman has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Jan T Hageman has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Jan T Hageman yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
31 Years Experience
University Of Houston - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Jan T Hageman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsMCPHERSON EYE CARE LLP, 1323 E 1st St, McPherson, KS
Dr. Jan T Hageman is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near McPherson, KS.