Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J De Rubeis OD
Dr. Michael J De Rubeis, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael J De Rubeis has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Michael J De Rubeis has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
35 Years Experience
Illinois College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1983
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Michael J De Rubeis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsEYE AMERICA, 16515 S 40th St Ste 111, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Michael J De Rubeis is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Phoenix, AZ.