Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amber Roby OD
Dr. Amber Roby, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Amber Roby has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Amber Roby has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Amber Roby has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Amber Roby Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amber Roby's office for more information.
4444 S Harvard Ave Ste 300 Tulsa, OK : (918) 747-2020
211 N Robinson Ave Ste N130 Oklahoma City, OK : (405) 232-0877
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amber Roby is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Tulsa, OK.