Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sandy M Pham-Vang
Dr. Sandy M Pham-Vang, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Champlin, MN. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandy M Pham-Vang has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sandy M Pham-Vang has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. Sandy M Pham-Vang has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Sandy M Pham-Vang yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
12 Years Experience
Illinois College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Sandy M Pham-Vang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSharp Vision, 11452 Marketplace Dr N, Champlin, MN
Dr. Sandy M Pham-Vang is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Champlin, MN.